My wife keeps giving me shit about wasting time writing these long, well-thought-out, carefully cited essays and then throwing them away on comments sections and facebook posts. So I’ll put them here instead.
This will be a really wide-ranging mishmash of facts, tutorials, and solutions to problems I’ve encountered. This is really just for me, but hopefully it will be helpful and interesting to someone else!
Topics I am likely to cover:
- Home brewing
- PHP/MySQL/Wordpress tips and solutions
- Other programming learnings
- Random interesting facts/topics
- Sustainability, esp food
- Food politics
- Self-reliance skills
- DIY building projects
- Home repair
- Gender musings
- Sex ed, sex work, sexual politics
- Obscure history, esp about ladies
- Eastern religions
- Video game design
- Animal facts
- General sciencey stuff
- Occasional important but obscure political issues
- Anything I spent a significant amount of time researching in my personal or professional lives
You can read more about the flavor and format of these posts on the About page. I think I’ll leave comments open, but if you’re looking to start an argument for argument’s sake or be “clever” somehow or otherwise annoy me then you’ll be insta-banned.
Thanks for reading!